It was another day of driving and Phyl reminding me to stop and smell the flowers.
Often Phyl at the wheel just pulled off the road and we found such treasures. This was one instance.
Forget how far you have to travel that day...take the time to stop, look, and most of all listen...that's where the peace comes from .....
..This is what we found.
Imagine camping here, and just waking up to this, with your coffee, good book, your dog, and a sunbeam......Oh and of course your camera.....;-)
Just look at this beauty...you know, its not hard taking nice photos, the trick is to find all the nooks and crannies and find treasures like this.....and there's more!!!!!
Doris and I on the train...
I think we saw two bears this day...Oliver stayed on the leash when we had our stops!!!!
Nameless falls on the side of the highway...spring run-off ....
By the way, I just learned...if you click on any of the photos, it enlarges them, I was thinking of the train traveling along side the mountain...you cannot see the tracks unless its enlarged...then its impressive....
Phyl and Doris and I stopped in Whitehorse for a few days... Faro is losing its one and only store at the end of the month, so the plan is to stock up...Whitehorse is four hours away there will have to be some planning done....there is not another trip planned until July....
A trip from Whitehorse to Faro is on average 4 hours......it took us 6 !!!! but, look what Phyl found for me......I learned about how lake ice melts....
1 comment:
Thanks for the hint to click and enlarge the photos....much better to appreciate them in large size.....particularly liked the photo of the ice melting on the lake and the reflections in the water.....got a much better feel for the train ride once the photos were enlarged.....keep the photos and news coming girl....they're very very enjoyable.
Post a Comment